Live Well: Jo-Anne Weiler
“Lets face it. We all function quite well in our lives as partners, collegues, friends, and community leaders. My commitment is to help you do it better. We have access to so much science both in brain function and human behaviour. Its my job to bring you the latest research and coach you in ways you can apply it to living your best life ever at work and at home.”
Who is our Live Well expert?
Jo-Anne Weiler has a Masters degree in Psychology, is registered in three clinical professional associations: AAMFT (American Association of Marriage & Family Therapy), BCAMFT (BC Marriage & Family Therapy Association), and the BCACC (BC Association of Clinical Counselors). She is also a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach and trains executives in leadership development.
She conducts a clinical therapy practice in West Vancouver, British Columbia. She works with individuals and couples, helping them find more meaning in their work and greater balance in their lives.
She has published a book called “Break-Up Breakthrough & Learning to Love Again”
She also writes a blog about work life balance, stress management and live well topics.
Her background includes:
- Clinical practice 14 years
- Many work life balance lunch & learns for companies such as Telus Corp., The Engineers Association, as well as Keynote Leadership Training for Sr. Executives of the Gov. of Canada. She has been interviewed for radio and television.
- The Mom & Me Network (1982 – present) a leading women’s fitness programs in the Lower Mainland.
- Marriage & Family retreats
- Featured on BCTV and CBC
- Instructor for a live-broadcast weekly fitness program on local Vancouver television for several years.
- Coaches Association of BC
“BC Coaches Perspective; The Adolescent Athlete”, Winter 2007
- The inverted relationship of love and stress NorthShore News
- Mother’s Day Dance
- Four Season Hotel, Edmonton (1979): Designed and operated one of the first employee fitness programs in Canada
- YMCA/YWCA Edmonton & New Westminster (1980 – 1982): Women’s Fitness Director & taught their National Fitness Instructor’s course across BC.
- Private Clinical Therapy Practice for the past 10 years
- Raised two adult children: one a Securities Lawyer for DuMoulin Black LLP and the other a Chartered Accountant Manager for E & Y.
- Two step children: one working for the United Nations Water Programs and the other working as an administrative assistant at University of British Columbia.
Jo-Anne’s Services Include:
- Positivity Resonance, Live Your Best Life
Lunch ‘n’ Learn
- Positivity Resonance
- Emotional Intelligence
- Difficult Conversations
- Anxiety, The Workplace Productivity Killer
- Five Easy Steps to Get Your Best Sleep Ever, Despite the Stress
- The Good, The Bad & The Ugly Look at Stress
- Communication & Team Building
- The Four Pillars of Relationships
- Building Mentorship & Collaboration at Work
- Live Well & Goal Setting
Retreat Yourself & Your Team
* Week-end Corporate Retreats held at Whistler, Salt Spring Island or right in Your Office.